sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

Just Some Random Reflection

RIn the morning, after i failed a test on the Univ. i was making some plans for the night hoping to see someone. It won't be tonight, so i must save my speech for when i get a chance to see her again. Anyway, i was thinking that deep inside of everyone of us there is a sort-of history guy watching the past and writing our mistakes so we don't do them twice.

And i wonder... maybe you, reading this, might wonder too... "how would be my life if that desition where different?" i tend to think that lots of times, maybe if you could read my blog down from this text you might see something, not clearly, but anyway, i don't try to make it clear.

"Why did i picked that one? What was i thinking? Was i thinking? huh..." Feels weird to imagine your life different, you can make tons of images of a new life with other people arround.

So now i try to do the same thing but "inverse". I try to imagine the kind of decisions that will come so i can be kind of ready... but still those images of a different life will come to my mind and i won't keep them.

I'll just... Try to finish this life as best as possible. Not soon, just in the best way. I'll Go For It!
I'll be as i have this "image" of myself in the future =)

2 comentarios:

Pamë dijo...

Hey!
You said "read me" and I "read you" ok? Hahahaha...
Well, is not to hard, when you make a decision you have to "go for it", you're wasting you time thinking "if I..." no man...
Just go for it, be brave and confront you decision, and then, if you're sure than your made a mistake, just mandalo a la cresta!
random reflections are cool, and share it is better :)

Whisper dijo...

Pienso lo mismo ue la pame...
Y creo que ya no tienes e pensar y si yo, porque lo hecho, hecho esta...

besos
chau