lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

Suddenly.

As usual i'm here writing some words in english...

Like i was thinking a couple minutes ago, while doing some
Tweets:
Some things were really obvious.
Now it's time to look forward and leave her in the dust.

Some things, just some of all that stuff. I still think about her
but i don't "drool" as i do it and now my mind is clearer than three weeks ago.
There are just random thoughts on my mind, whispering her
name that make my imagination fly like a BlackBird.
Still, i'm no match, i'm not a star on her sky, and she's
not the moon in my heart.

Anyway, i'm aiming for some old thoughts that kept me
on my road the whole year, still i have to make some little fixes
so i can improve all this University thing.

Hoping that February ends soon.
Hoping that suddenly you whisper my name.
I'll be there as a friend that you haven't meet yet.

No hay comentarios.: