viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

So, i'm here in the middle of the parade. Walking... I look like a zombie. I'm not really here. I'm somewhere else. I'm sitting on a desert. Under an umbrella. I'm meditating, i'm focusing all my thoughts on you. All my hope on this choice but, is it really me there in the desert? Is it really me here, in the parade. No, i'm not really me. I'm just a copy of who i would like to be next. I'm being molded by myself, but I still have a chance to go back but, why would I do that for? I'm feeling happy. I'm doing things that I'll regret later... Makes me feel alive. I just would like you to be here, meditating on a parade next to me.under a umbrella that covers me from insecurities. I just want to lay my head on you and fall asleep. I just want to have something simple. I want you. I want to kiss you. Just like that, take me for just a moment outside this world. Take me where nobody else has taken me before. Take me away. Lead my way for a second and I'll trust you. I'll blindly trust you. It doesn't matter how long, it doesn't matter where, but i do matter when. I don't want this to be far from now, even if I'll have to wait more, because i will. I will wait for you. I am waiting for you.

Please don't take long. I want to be there, where happiness flows like a wild and unknown river.
I just want to hear a please don't go...

No hay comentarios.: